Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Aww

I kinda miss the old Mastermind's animation, but eh I guess things change. Funny anyway, wasn't dissappointed :D

BlownOutOfProportion4 (1) BlownOutOfProportion4 (1)

Ahh

Fucking Bradley man that guy kills me he's too funny. If I had a friend like that ahhaha. Man you're too fucking awesome, this should be an actual TV series like Family Guy or somethin', I'd watch it.

Savez-vous planter Window Savez-vous planter Window

Haha,

That's a pretty jokes submission. Very random.. and I recognize that green llama thing anywhere man.. MSN custom emoticons my friend sends it to me for shits. Nice lol.

Break the Targets! Break the Targets!

Meh

Scored 62, not bad for a first lol. Kills a couple minutes I guess.

Ozee Ozee

I like!

It was kinda like Fancy Pants Adventures in a way I thought, but still fun none the less. It was very fun and creative, a little tricky to get some of the stars but a very great game overall! :D It'll definitely get through

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Awww shit

This game reminds me of Diablo II .. played it way back in the day .... fucking great game

Sadness and sorrow - {LDL} Sadness and sorrow - {LDL}

Great!

I like the sort of 'echoing' sound in there, it makes it seem like it is played in a very large auditorium lol.

Amazing job.

LoopDaLoop responds:

Im glad you do, im also very pleased with the result :)

{LDL}

Sadness and Sorrow (Naruto) Sadness and Sorrow (Naruto)

Wonderful,

Just fabulous.. so calm, and such sad music. It really lets you think.

Fantastic job, and I like the sound of the acoustic guitar you put in there then ended with a piano, truely amazing.

RoboHeart (Sound Above Us) RoboHeart (Sound Above Us)

This is..

Simply amazing.. it was fucking sick lol. Splendid job my friend, splendid job.

RickyTafolla responds:

Thanks :D

Arceu (Gaia art comission) Arceu (Gaia art comission)

Wow.

Way cool drawing there. It's awesome, and it's so dark.. making him look like a complete bad ass lol. Was this done by just a regular pencil? If it is, amazing work. I like that little bird creature thing at the bottom there lol.

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks! :D And yeah, I did this in pencil, the only thing is that I used a computer program to make it a little darker.

DRUNK ALEX DRUNK ALEX

Damn!

Yeah I recognized him from the Street Fighter Collab created, that's why I had to take a look at this. I must say, awesome work, awesome work..

And lol about those jokes Alex made in the collab. Great work! 5 and a 10 for this pal, :)