Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Aww

I kinda miss the old Mastermind's animation, but eh I guess things change. Funny anyway, wasn't dissappointed :D

BlownOutOfProportion4 (1) BlownOutOfProportion4 (1)

Ahh

Fucking Bradley man that guy kills me he's too funny. If I had a friend like that ahhaha. Man you're too fucking awesome, this should be an actual TV series like Family Guy or somethin', I'd watch it.

Savez-vous planter Window Savez-vous planter Window

Haha,

That's a pretty jokes submission. Very random.. and I recognize that green llama thing anywhere man.. MSN custom emoticons my friend sends it to me for shits. Nice lol.

Quick Morph Quick Morph

I thought..

It was kind of creative. The way how everything transformed into something else, and then continued back to the person.

You could have slowed it down a little bit though :)

Link's Logbook: Sidestep Link's Logbook: Sidestep

Not Bad..

Not too shabby pal. Drawings were good too.

I only wish it was longer though, ahh well. Good enough of a job, keep it up!

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Wow bud,

Great to see your improvement over the years, and still improving. I could easily compare the art work of this flash to let's say your How 2 Succeed On NG video and can tell by just the faces you've improved.

The humor? Too funny, you have great taste. Crotchless Chaps? Hell complete genius, yet so true at the same time, though if someone ever tried to actually do that, they'd probably get a good bitch slappin' lol.

I've already sent this to many of my friends, more so, they sent in to theirs as well. Haven't heard of anyone that didn't enjoy so far!

You, my friend, are a insanely hilarious person, and one of my favorite flash artists. I do, look forward to future submissions, and wish you the best of luck.

Sorry for the long review here, basically wastes a minute or 2 of your life by the time you finish reading, so I hope you don't mind lol.

Oh P.S - If you ever made a shirt, I'd totally fucken' buy it.

Tetris Attacks Tetris Attacks

Wow,

I'll tell you something, this is actually quite good for your first animation. The music is DEFINITELY catchy, which is a plus lol. Good job!

OmegaStorm responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I certainly learned alot while making it: what works and what doesn't. Going to try much harder to make the next animation I do even better.

Doushite? Doushite?

I laughed,

Very hard. The ending was hilarious lol.

When Zombies Attack When Zombies Attack

Decent.

If it's your first flash it's pretty good lol. Maybe a little sound would do, and no loop.

StickYou responds:

Thanks. Sound would help. I cannot do buttons

CornDog Express Trailer CornDog Express Trailer

Haha,

I remember seeing this in the Under Judgement in the Flash Portal and voting 5 for it to pass. Good thing it did.

Can't wait for this to actually come out as a full episode. Hope it doesn't dissapoint either, good luck to you and looking forward to it! :)

tacobuttfish responds:

It won't disappoint! We'll see you then!

-Taco Buttfish.